Advantages of Email Marketing
Email marketing is currently the most commonly used online marketing tool. The reasons are lot. Nothing can beat it when it comes to marketing success. Many marketers have attained success using this powerful marketing tool. The email, though simple as it may appear to be, is potent, especially when it is used as a marketing weapon. Email marketing when used effectively will brings best results. Online email marketing has become the best way to grow an online business and if you aren’t doing it correctly you’re leaving lot of business.
Email Marketing is simple because most marketers think that they will benefit more from this. Nothing can beat the power of this online marketing tool when it comes to marketing success. You may look at emailing as simple as having to communicate with other people at the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to go out of your way to send messages and letters. Emailing has more to offer. It is now a powerful marketing weapon and it effectively brings result.
Some of the advantages of email marketing are listed below :
- Email will reach world wide and no matter where you are or whom you need to reach, targeted emails pave the way. Borders are no obstacles in email marketing.
- Compared to other marketing strategies Email Marketing costs incurred in designing, executing, testing, sending and receiving an email is up to 78% less for a run of 5000 over paper based direct mail version. Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, it is less expensive.
- An exact Return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- An important advantage of business email marketing is that it allows you to reach a large audience with minimal effort. It is relatively cheap to launch a business to business email marketing campaign when compared to other marketing methods.
- Email campaigns can also be easily tracked. A large amount of very useful data can be tracked by the email marketer, such as open rates, click rates and bounce rates. This information can be used to refine your campaigns. As an example, you can change the subject line of the email and track which version gets the highest open rates.
- You can send a unique message(s) to groups of specific customers, allowing you to target your customer quickly and effectively.
- Most active Internet users use email at least once a day. As a submission is deployed, tracking is initiated from the first click.
- Once an email is created, it can be sent to a number of people with one click of the mouse. There is no other way to communicate any faster than that.
- Specific types of interaction with messages can trigger other messages to be automatically delivered.