Benefits of Google AdWords
AdWords is an advanced marketing technique that can successfully increase your business profits. Basically, its objective is to advertise your business by posting ads on others’ websites based on their specific relevant content as well as in the Google’s search results. With millions of people browsing through the net each day, this is a great way of reaching your target market. It will certainly boost your website’s traffic with quality leads looking for relevant information which eventually could turn into more sales.
Google AdWords is a Pay Per Click marketing tactic that involves placing ads or sponsored listings related to keyword searches on Google’s results page. One of the things that come as a simple yet wonderful perk from Google AdWords is that you are most likely to get traffic in massive amounts and of course we all know that this will consequently get you and your business high profit. This of course will be made possible through the use of Google AdWords and affiliate programs.
There are few steps must be considered while creating the keywords list for the advertising, use the keyword tool various new option to find the most related keywords.
- Find keywords based on your site content. Instead of entering your own keywords, try using the Website Content option. It lets you enter the URL of your business website or of any site related to your business. The AdWords system will then scan your page and then suggest relevant keywords.
- Create new, separate add groups with similar keywords. It is recommended to create several add groups in each campaign, each with a small, only just focused set of similar keywords. Use the Keyword Tool to discover relevant keywords, and then divide them into lists of 5 to 20 similar terms.
- Identify negative keywords. The Keyword Tool can show you off-topic keywords that users may be thinking about.
- Specify a language and location. If you’re using the Keyword Tool while signed in to your account, you may see an option to tailor results to a particular location and language. If you happen to be targeting Spanish speakers who live in France, make sure that you set the Keyword Tool to that language and location.
With all the great features listed below, a Google AdWords account is fully customizable for any advertiser.
- Cost-per-click (CPC) pricing, so you pay only for the clicks you’ve received at a price you’ve set (choose a maximum CPC from 1 cent USD to US$100).
- Cost-per-impression (CPM) pricing for those who prefer to target individual content sites and pay by the impression.
- Daily budget you set, starting from 1 cent USD.
- Targeted ads you create and manage.
- Ad scheduling: run your ads on the days and hours you want.
- Performance reports 24/7 online in your account.
- Advertising network of sites and products for increased ad exposure.
- One or multiple ads targeted with one or more keywords.
And with no monthly minimum spending limit or time commitment and only a minimal fee to set up your account, Google AdWords is the ideal marketing tool for small to medium businesses.