Benefits of having a website
The internet is an excellent channel for promoting your business to potential clients anywhere, anytime. All they need is your website address, whether from a business card, an advert, letterhead, email or search engines. It offers a cost effective and convenient means of keeping in touch with your existing client base and keeping them informed of developments within your business. And you can achieve this without visiting the printers, or mailing hundreds of letters.
A website, also written as Web site, web site, or simply site, is a collection of related web pages containing images, videos or other digital assets. A website is hosted on at least one web server, accessible via a network such as the Internet or a private local area network through an Internet address known as a Uniform Resource Locator. All publicly accessible websites collectively constitute the World Wide Web.
A web page is a document, characteristically written in plain text interspersed with formatting instructions of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). A web page may incorporate elements from other websites with suitable markup anchors.
Website is far cheaper and much more flexible than print advertising. The Internet is extremely different from print advertising in that space is cheap, your advertisement is accessible for a longer period of time, the content can be changed without having to ask someone to do it for you and you can potentially reach a wider audience.
The Internet has allowed businesses to break through the geographical barriers and become accessible, virtually from any country in the world by a potential customer that has Internet access. A website provides the opportunity to publish the who, what, where, when and why of your business in a powerful and effective manner. Not only will your website be there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with the possibility of reaching millions of people every day, but now your customers are able to contact you outside of your normal business hours. Your website is still working for you while you are at leisure or asleep, and is not dependent on your having a PC or leaving your PC switched on.
A website is an environmentally friendly way of doing business
- Reducing the number of brochures that your company needs to produce.
- Providing answers to frequently asked questions thus saving staff time.
- Providing a timesaving shopping experience for customers.
- Accessing information about customer buying patterns and purchases thus providing further marketing opportunities.
- Automated collection of orders, payments and customer details.
- An on line database of products which is relatively quick, easy and inexpensive to modify.
- Improved communication by email which is professional and convenient, and is significantly better than leaving messages on answering machines.
- Customers can quickly and easily give feedback on your product and/or marketing approach.
- Every visitor’s needs are met with an effective website design. With proper targeting, you have their attention because they are already interested. By tactically preparation your website, you can customize each area to the type of website visitor who can benefit from it. It is even possible to customize web pages to individual users for added convenience.
- A website is a powerful sales tool and one that allows you to address your customers’ concerns, give them the information they need to make a decision and create compelling calls to action.
- You can market your website through yellow pages, classifieds, article posting and with many more types. Then any person can surely got the business.
For Webdesigning Online training please log on to http://www.revanthtechnologies.com