Best Beauty Tips and Secrets
To look beautiful you have to undertake a daily skin care procedure which will help improve your overall appearance. Therefore, an important beauty secret is to take care of your skin on a regular basis like Cleansing, scrubbing, toning and moisturizing are the four pillars of your daily skin care.
1. The best tip for beauty is to Cleanse your skin. If you have oily skin, choose a cleanser that is oil free. This will help remove the excess oil instead of adding more.
2. Use a toner or freshener. A toner, or freshener as it is sometimes called, is used to balance the skin and can help take care of blemishes before they begin. Use the toner just after cleansing and just before applying moisturizer.
3. Moisturize your skin Choose a moisturizer that is oil free. If you have dry skin, choose one containing some oil so your skin will receive both moisture and oil. If you have normal skin, you may choose products specified for this skin type that are designed to regulate the level of oil and moisture since there is not too much of either.
4. Use a mask. This will help remove unwanted dead skin cells and will help even out your complexion. Again, choose one that is designed specifically for your skin type.
5. If your skin is not clear, this is just a symptom of what is going on inside your body. Taking in at least 8 glasses of water helps in cleansing your body by washing away toxins and extra oils. This is the best beauty tip of clearing spots and getting clearer skin fast.
6. Washing your face twice daily will help in reducing bacteria growth. Taking a shower daily will also do your skin good. Keeping the hands clean will ensure that other parts of the body are not contaminated too or germs are not transferred from one part of the body to another. Using a facial cleanser and a moisturizer on a regular basis will help you keep a clear skin.
7. A healthy diet not only helps the skin grow and rejuvenate but it also helps in controlling oil secretion. The overall effect is a healthier, clearer skin. Eating more fruits and vegetables is recommended for healthier skin.
8. Intake of excess alcohol, smoking and drug abuse can also have adverse effects on the skin.
9. You need to stop applying everything that promises to make it clear and more beautiful. Some chemicals can react badly with your skin. Understanding your skin type will help you take better care of it. If you want to try something new on your skin, you should fist test it on a small portion of your skin and if it works well, you can go ahead and apply it on the rest of the skin.
10. Age spots are little patches that are brown in color and appear mostly on arms, hands, chest and back. Most of the age spots that appear on people are harmless and painless. To begin with, medications can be used to eradicate age spots. Bleaching creams alone or when combined with retinoids can be prescribed by dermatologists for use. It is advisable to use sunscreens with sun protection factor.
11. Create your own tinted lip gloss. Simply mix any of your favorite lipsticks with a dab of Vaseline. Vaseline is a great, cheap eye makeup remover. It’s also great for fixing chapped, scaly lips. Slather on a bunch of Vaseline, then use a toothbrush to massage lips. Wipe the excess off on a tissue. Your lips will be smooth and soft.
12. When coloring hair – Color hair that has not been washed for 1 day. The natural hair oils will assist in making the hair color application more successful. The color will cling better to hair that is not dry
13. To help relieve dandruff, add 30 plain aspirin to a full bottle of your regular shampoo. Apply and rinse as usual.
14. Rinse your eyes with distilled rose water. Rose water is known to de-stress your eyes and add sparkle in it.
15. When choosing professional beauty products, consider the following. How much are you willing to spend? If you know your budget, you will be better able to choose the right products. Know what you need the products to do. so be aware of what you are purchasing. Also, know what the products contain.
16. Soak your hands and feet in lukewarm water with a foot soak. Then clean them with hand and foot shampoo. Trim your nails and push back the cuticles. This can be done once in two weeks for better results.
17. Everyday 7 hrs to 8 hrs of sleep is essential for our body to get back its strength. Resting would refresh your body and mind.
18. De-stress as often as you can. Put your worries and anxieties at the back sit. Aerobics and yoga can be helpful in unwinding your mind. Exercising is also a great way to achieve a healthy and fit body.