Best Beauty Tips for Men
Many men grew up in a world where an open discussion of appearance amongst men was uncomfortable. Since men skin pores are larger as compare to women skins so, men need to take an extra care of their face to make it fresh, clean and beautiful which most of the men don’t care of it. Hence many men end up with nicks or sore and dull-looking skin.
Some of the best beauty tips that men has to follow in their daily life in order to look good are as follows:
1. Men need to use a good scrub which is essential for healthy clean skin. It will remove dead cells and smooth the surface of your face. The scrub should be strong without being damaging. A good scrub will invigorate you, not hurt you.
2. Usually men possess oily skin type and therefore, they have many open pores too. When dirt comes in contact of those pores, you experience pimples and acne. You need good cleansing and the products should be chemical free. Daily after returning home apply the cleanser on the face.
3. One of the greatest sources of male frustration with their skin comes from shaving. Though not always a daily task, shaving requires both time and concentration to get right. Dry shaving, using a dull blade, or shaving with too little cream can scrape, burn and irritate skin.
4. Tweezing hair between brows keeps this area clean longer than shaving for men, although shaving can give a clean appearance between brows for several days.
5. One of the most important beauty tip for men is to use Sunscreen for saving the skin from any kind of sun damage. Before exposing to the sun, apply sunscreen and maintain the natural complexion and texture of your skin.
6. Balding is a natural problem which is experienced by most of the men around the world. To protect your hair from this condition, you can take some Biotin. It is an effective B vitamins that offer you healthy hair, skin and nails.
7. Most of the face the problem of early gray hair that makes them look older than actual age. So they have to take care of gray hair. Indulge in coloring the hair with good products.
8. Foot odor is a major problem among men. You can scrub the feet on regular basis and allow them to dry completely. Manicure and pedicure helps to clean up the feet and hands.
9. Men might like to get rid of the excess hair on their body. The body hair at times becomes very embarrassing. Hair on your ears can be waxed. Even you can wax the hair on your chest. Body waxing will help you get a bare body look.
10. If your hair is very dry, always use a conditioner after shampooing. Leave the conditioner in the shower while you are shampooing the body, then you should rinse. Do not use products that combine shampoo with conditioner, more because they can cause dry hair.
11. Nose hair is the body’s filtration system, so remove this hair only if it’s extremely unsightly; don’t attempt to remove all the hair that’s deep inside the nasal passages.
12. Brush and floss regularly, and pay close attention to gums. Food lodged between teeth can cause infections and sores on gums, leading to bleeding and bad breath. If you drink tea or coffee or smoke, use a tooth brush with a whitening agent, and consider whitening strips or a whitening treatment at the dentist.
13. If you want healthy skin, you should start with a healthy diet. Foods rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
Hence healthy skin means more protective skin and better overall