Essential Skills required for a SAP Consultant
SAP stands for its prominence in the technology world where its job largely involves as the SAP Implementation process which comprises of a whole of processes that defines the methodology of implementing an ERP solution (Enterprise Resource Planning) in a corporate organization. A person who has is knowledge in SAP would definitely be able to smoothen the operations of a firm.
A SAP consultant should possess essential skills along with all the technical knowledge of SAP to inculcate in himself into an urge to develop managerial and leadership skills.
Since most of the techies have failed in terms of growth simply because of the overemphasis levied on gaining technical SAP based skills through rigorous training and failure of attaining expertise in management and leadership.
Some essential skills that a SAP consultant needs to possess are as follows:
1. To be a successful a SAP consultant should develop managerial skills to possess configuration skills to succeed on the functional side. Since too many people are seen comprising SAP skills but no configuration have found themselves “locked out” of the job market, and are doing everything they can to get this configuration work.
2. A SAP consultant should have an overall evaluation of the product covering every aspect like quality, features, test-marketing, etc.
3. For implementing team member training a SAP consultant should posses strong communication skills fro the ability to lead and motivate people.
4. SAP consultant should have passion, ability to take risk, and strong vision.
5. SAP consultant should have strong determination to make sure product performance is up to the mark.
6. Debugging and post-implementation support with ample technical and sales support
7. End-user training to make sure the product is being rightly used.
8. SAP consultant need to have a good skills of upgrading and maintaining to stick on to the fluctuating trends and be up to date with the dynamic world.
For SAP Online training please log on to http://www.revanthtechnologies.com