Face beauty tips for Men
Many men seem like they could care less about the state their skin The most noticeable part of the human body is the face and a great looking face needs healthy and firm skin. Beauty tips for men is a common notion that they are less concerned about their beauty than women are. But there is only pinch of truth in it and researches show that men too are equally interested in beauty and beauty tips compared to their opposite gender.
Achieving beauty is not only easy, but critical thing you can do for yourself. Even though there are lot of beauty parlours for men that offer services you men wish, still there is need of some beauty tips, which are necessary for their daily life.
Some of the beauty tips for face:
1. Always use a warm washcloth on your face before you shave. This will soften the hairs, and allow your pores to open up. And before you shave, make sure you have a decent razor. Those disposable razors should be disposed of once and for all! There are a number of new razors on the market that will provide you with a good, close shave.
2. Be sure to use a quality shaving cream or gel, and be sure to moisturize when you are done. Find a good moisturizing after shave lotion and use it generously following each shave. This is crucial for helping repair skin that has been stressed from a razor.
3. Basic step you should be taking with facial care is to use a face soap in the shower. Regular bars of soap that you use on the rest of your body will dry out your face and leave you looking like a scrabone. Very important: do not use a face soap that contains alcohol. That will just further serve to dehydrate your face.
4. Men should apply lotion to your face at least once daily. Be sure to use a lotion that is intended for use on the face. Moreover, get a lotion with SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect your face from harmful UV rays emitted by the sun.
5. Baggy, swollen eyes and wrinkles around the eyes make you look years older. The eyes are where people will be primarily focused when they are with you. Keep the skin around your eyes looking good with a good eye balm made to tighten the skin around the eyes.
6. A face toner helps remove oil and grit from the skin’s surface and also helps tighten the skin which reduces lines, wrinkles and pock-holes caused by childhood acne. If you’re serious about facial care, use a toner daily.
7. Use a face mask once a week. This is a product that you rub on your face and leave for 5-10 minutes. During this time, it hardens and is able to be peeled off. When a face mask is removed excess oil, grease and impurities are removed.
8. Exfoliate your face twice a week. Exfoliation helps removing the dead cells on your facial skin, the result will be a skin free of impurities.
9. Drink water, a lot. Water is good for overall health; it is a common advice to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
10. A good diet is an essential component of a good face care for men regimen. The important nutrients for a good complexion include vitamins A, C and E, as well as the trace mineral, zinc. Brightly colored veggies (red, orange, and yellow) generally contain large amounts of vitamins A and C. Green, leafy veggies can usually be counted on for a good supply of vitamin A, while avocados in particular are the headliners in the vitamin E lineup of produce.
11. Regular exercise increases oxygen supply to the tissues and keeps skin looking young and healthy. It also promotes functioning of the capillaries which decreases premature aging and fine lines.
12. Extract the juice of half an orange, mix with two teaspoons of curd. Lightly massage onto your face in an upward direction. Let it dry. Then, wash face with cold water and wipe dry.
13. Take an ice cube and rub on your face. Then, pat dry. This helps to improve blood circulation and keeps your skin healthy.
14. Rub the inner side of the apple peel in an upward direction and let your face dry. Then, wash with cool water and pat dry. This helps tighten your skin.
15. Be habitual to night wash regularly, which helps you to remove substance that can build up in the pores and cause acne afterwards.