Facial Hair Care tips for Women
Facial hair and removing facial hair, there are two concepts that go together hand in hand and should be as well to keep your skin and in practice, leaving your skin soft as a baby’s bottom. The face, but it is not related only to the upper lip, eyebrows, but also all those unwanted hair, which can lead to the chin and cheeks. Nobody likes to see the hair on the face of that nature.
The causes of facial hair growth in women could be many. Hormonal imbalances are often the reason why many women experience growth of hair on the face. These fluctuations usually occur during menopause. Intake of certain medications may also lead to growth of unwanted facial hair. In some cases, the cause of the condition could be certain medical conditions.
Very few women are comfortable with the idea of allowing their facial hair to grow naturally, without getting it removed, or disguising it in some way. In fact, most women are far more interested in learning how to get rid of facial hair than they are in finding out about the causes of women getting facial hair.
Tips to remove facial hair for women :
1. In order to stop facial hair growth, it is first necessary to determine the cause of the condition by getting a proper diagnosis done. Following a diagnosis, the appropriate treatment can be prescribed to stop facial hair growth.
2. Hormonal regulation may be necessary for women who have not reached menopause.
3. Women with the problem of unwanted facial hair should never shave the hair on the face. Shaving causes the hair to grow back faster and thicker.
4. There are many methods of facial hair removal which are relatively painless and effective. Recommended facial hair removal methods:
* Cold, hot, hot wax,
Waxing involves pulling off the excess hair from the skin using a sugar-based wax and disposable strips.
The unwanted hair may also be plucked or tweezed depending on the location.
Threading is a form of facial hair removal on face. hair is removed with a 100 percent cotton thread that is twisted and pulled across the skin surface of unwanted hair, extracting hair from the follicle. Threading works with any skin type, even sensitive skin, because no chemicals are used when removing the hair.
5. Bleaching can make dark facial hair less ostensible but it can also make it look like you have fur on your face, especially in the sun. Use hair buffers and deterrents. These can be beneficial, but some are harsh on skin, leaving rashes.
6. Electrolysis is a medical procedure that can remove hair permanently. It can be expensive, but many women find it is worth it because of the long-term effects.
7. Some women opt for cosmetic treatments such as laser hair removal to stop facial hair growth. However, this method is known to be effective for only certain skin and hair types. But one needs to have a proper consultation before opting for the procedure because This method does lead to long-term hair removal, but the effects may vary from case to case. There may also be certain side effects such as swelling and redness.
8. Those who prefer natural treatments for removing unwanted facial hair may choose from a variety of home remedies.
One such remedy involves the use of lemon juice and olive oil. Combine three parts of lemon juice and one part of water and pour it into a spray bottle. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and mix well. Spray the solution over the affected areas and sit in the sun for about half an hour. You can also use a blow dryer to heat the hair. This procedure may be repeated for about five days.