Fashion tips for Rainy Season
The hardest season to dress up for work, office or just casual trip is during the rainy season. Though rainy season is enjoyed by everyone, but getting drenched in the rain may not be a very pleasant experience for most people. One major disadvantage during this season is the clothes. You need to take extra care of what you wear as clothes get spoiled very easily.
It can definitely be tough to dress for a rainy day because there are so many things to consider. From what type of material you can wear how to stay dry without sacrificing style, dressing well when it’s rainy out requires a little planning in advance.
* Add color! Don’t be scared to wear something bright and fun on a rainy day. It’s always good to wear bright clothes as they uplift your spirit. Dark clouds would make you feel low and gloomy, therefore do not allow this to dominate you.
* During rainy season you can rather go for boots or flip-flops. High-heeled flip-flops are great footwear during rainy season. It is not only adorable and stylish, but it also protects your feet from getting dirty if you will be walking in a muddy road.
* Carrying a few essentials is very important during rainy season. Make sure you carry a raincoat or an umbrella to protect yourself. A cute umbrella can be an accessory. There are so many adorable and cheap umbrellas available at stores. Buy a couple in your favorite colors if you live in a really rainy area and use them to add color to your look. And a classic trench coat is always perfect for rainy weather.
* Make sure that you carry a big plastic bag during rainy season to keep your raincoat or umbrella. Plastic bags have also come into use, just incase you want to carry your leather shoes so that you can change whenever you step out. Since plastic is waterproof you can be rest assured that you wouldn’t get stranded in the rain without carrying one.
* Fashion during the rains should be simple, funky and fun, but never full-length. Shorts are a great garment to be used during rainy season. It is not only comfortable to use, but it is also stylish. Unlike pants, shorts are not bounded to be wet specially if you will be walking on a flooded area.
* Hoodies are cool and perfect fashion for the rainy season. Make it more fashionable by wearing a colored tank top or a nice camisole underneath.
* Choose a tight hairstyle. You may have it tightly pulled into a ponytail or a bun. If you want it to be more fun, wear it wet and curly.
* Choose a handbag that is made out of leather instead of canvas. Water can penetrate through canvas. Use a handbag with a zipper to prevent water from getting into your bag.
* Fashion without wearing makeup is incomplete, but keep your make up as natural as possible. A natural shade of blush would keep your face happier.
* Leather jackets are handy during rainy season. As for women, white leather jacket is necessary if you want to stand out among others. White leather jackets gives out the masculine and feminine side of a woman.
Tags: best fashion tips during rainy season, fashion for rainy days, fashion for rainy season, fashion in rainy season, monsoon fashion, monsoon fashion tips, rainy season fashion tips, tips for fashion for rainy season