Features of Visual Basic .Net
Visual Basic .Net is a form of advance Visual Basic programming language. Visual Basic .Net hosts a number of features that helps web developers to create bug-free custom web application in an easiest manner. Among many computer programming languages, Visual Basic .NET (VB .NET) is gaining wide popularity in the IT industry.
To use Visual Basic Dot Net features, web developers should have adequate knowledge about the .NET framework.
1. Visual Basic .NET provides the easiest, most productive language and tool for rapidly building Windows and Web applications.
2. Visual Basic .NET comes with enhanced visual designers, increased application performance, and a powerful integrated development environment (IDE). It also supports creation of applications for wireless, Internet-enabled hand-held devices.
3. The development of .NET framework and other programming languages like VB .NET, has led web programmers to meet their varied business requirements who demand for customized web applications.
4. Visual Basic .NET comes with features such as a powerful new forms designer, an in-place menu editor, and automatic control anchoring and docking.
5. Visual Basic .NET programming language provides automatic code formatting, enhanced object browser, the XML Designer and much more.
6. Visual Basic.NET provides forms designer from visual to help developers to easily create web forms. In addition, developers can use “drag and drop” feature elements according to their business requirements.
7. With Visual Basic .NET we can create Web applications using the shared Web Forms Designer and the familiar “drag and drop” feature. We can build applications more rapidly and deploy and maintain them with efficiency.
8. Visual Basic .NET offers fast, automatic formatting of code as you type, improved IntelliSense, an enhanced object browser and XML designer, and much more.
9. Visual Basic .NET features can be implemented to create a bug-free website application.
10. Visual Basic .NET web developers can easily create website application including features like event log, performance counters, file system etc.
11. Visual basic .Net includes features like in-place menu editor, automatic control anchoring and docking etc, all of which aid web programmers to create web application easily and quickly.
But since Visual Basic .NET is an object oriented programming language, web programmers can create enterprise-class code using full object-oriented constructs.