Health Benefits of Eating Eggs Regularly
We often eat an egg in form of omelets or boiled egg while having our breakfast. It’s a healthy meal and is full of protein. Eggs are delicious and packed with a wealth of essential components required by the body. Egg is known to be the best natural protein food for humans after mother’s milk.
1. An egg is full of cholesterol. Eating boiled eggs is one of the best ways to get the health benefits of eggs. On average, an egg contains between 70 to 100 calories.
2. It has been proven that eggs are very good for eyes with regular consumption of egg as they are great sources lutein and zeaxanthin which are needed by our body for maintaining the good health of eyes.
3. To have a healthy hair and healthy nails, eating eggs daily provides the rich source of protein and amino acids. The egg paste combined with curd and lemon applied onto hair results in healthy shining and smooth hair.
4. Eating eggs improves skin textures with face packs made from eggs.
5. In one egg yolk, there is about 300 micrograms of choline which is a very significant nutrient which helps in regulating our brain, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
6. By eating eggs help in gaining weight, so have an egg with glass of milk regularly to put on weight.
7. Eggs are the only source which contain naturally occurring vitamin D and calcium which are very essential for our bones and skin.
8. Eggs also contain phosphorus that helps in the development of healthy teeth.
9. Eating eggs prevents different types of cancers, including breast cancer.
10. The eggs contain Iron and zinc that helps in the formation of red blood corpuscles (RBC’s) in the body and normal functioning of the immune system.
11. An important antioxidant called selenium is also found in eggs that curbs damages caused by unrestrained oxidation in the body, and thus prevents blood clots, strokes and heart attacks.
12. Egg whites are one of the top sources of protein. A single egg white offers 4 g of protein without the yolk’s fat.