Health benefits of Tender Coconut
The tender coconut water does many wonders. Watery liquid inside of tender coconut is quite different from the fluid in mature coconuts. The water in tender coconut is one of the nature’s most refreshing drinks consumed worldwide for its nutritious and health benefiting properties.
Tender coconut water is naturally neutral and so perfect for consuming while traveling without having the fear of contamination Coconut water is a healthy, mouth watering, organic growth promoting, cooling, intestinal worm killing tonic for the elderly.
It can balance body chemistry, prevent disease, and help fight cancer, along with all the other wonderful properties.
It contains more health benefits and Ayurvedic properties. Tender coconut water is the natural isotonic beverage with almost the same level of electrolyte balance as we have in our blood. This fluid stays hygienic inside the coconut shell and should not be stored in any other container. It might get spoiled.
1. Tender coconut water controls dehydration. Consumption of Tender coconut with Empty stomach cleanses stomach and effectively reduces Heat in the body. Coconut water help to regain natural salts and fluids that are otherwise lost by physical activities and exhaustion.
2. Coconut water is sterile until opened, not rejected by the body, and doesn’t destroy red blood cells. It helps the body absorb drugs quickly with its electrolytic effect.
3. Being high in vitamins and minerals and protein, its water is also a very good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pyridoxine, and folates. These vitamins are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish.
4. Treatment of Urinary disease. The water in tender coconuts, have potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorous, iron, copper, sulphur that helps with all the urinary problems. It is a natural home remedy for urinary disorders and good for kidney and urinary tract problems. It is a diuretic (increases the flow of urine) and good for urinary stone treatment.
5. Coconut water is a very refreshing drink to beat tropical summer thirst. The juice is packed with simple sugar, electrolytes, and minerals to replenish hydration levels in the body.
6. Pregnant woman can feel better from problems like constipation, slow digestion and heartburn by having coconut water.
7. The minerals in the tender coconut regulate the blood pressure and functions of heart. It is helpful to maintain the cholesterol level of the body. It is mainly recommended to people who are suffering form ulcers.
8. Tender coconut water is good for feeding infants suffering from intestinal disturbances.
9. Tender coconut water is a good source of Lauric acid, which is believed to have antimicrobial properties. Tender coconut helps in the prevention and treatment of bacterial infections caused by pathogenic bacteria and viruses like Herpes, HIV and flu. In fevers like malaria, typhoid, measles and chicken pox vomiting is common, the electrolytes present in coconut water help to settle stomach and thereby control nausea.