Homemade Face Masks for Men
Many men make the mistake regarding their appearance. They maintain a healthy diet, workout, read up on the latest fitness routines, purchase nice clothing, and spend huge bucks on a haircut and hair gel. But when it comes to learning about how to take care of their skin, they don’t. Due to regular shaving razor men have rougher skin.
Therefore, they should pay special attention to their skin, although they are negligent. Skin care products which are purchased from the market mainly rich chemicals that can cause many side effects. So it is always better to use homemade beauty recipes or herbal products for skin care. Face masks provide the best protection against skin diseases.
Home facials are good because they can be easily obtained, inexpensive and provide excellent results. There are two types of masks; a relaxing mask and a stimulating mask. Relaxing masks moisturize the skin and refresh the skin. Stimulating masks promote blood flow and firm up the skin. Face masks offer the best protection in the fight against scars.
With the regular use of face packs/masks, there will be lots of difference seen on the skin. Some of the useful homemade facial mask of their skin type are :
For Oily Skin men :
Mix a half cup cooked oatmeal with an egg white, a half cup of mashed apple and one tablespoon fresh lemon juice into a paste. Allow oatmeal to cool. Apply to face and let set for 10 minutes. Wipe off with coarse cloth and rinse with lukewarm water.
For Dry Skin :
Combine one egg yolk with a half cup cooked oatmeal, half a mashed banana and a tbsp. honey. Allow to cool to the touch. Apply, let set for fifteen minutes and then rinse off with cool water.
For Sensitive skin:
Mix one whole egg, one half cup cooked oatmeal and 1 tbsp. almond oil. Allow oatmeal to cool to lukewarm. Apply to face and wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water
Natural Face packs for combination skin in men :
1. A mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of milk can be applied to the face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
2. A mixture of mashed strawberries, pineapple and banana can be used on face and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse it with water. This mask is very good for the skin and makes it soft and smooth.
3. Mash a banana quarter and apply on face for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and then cold water. Then pat it dry.
4. Egg face mask Almond is very useful for dry skin. Take 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of almond oil and mix them thoroughly. Apply it on face evenly and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse it with cold water.
5. Mask of the tomato and lemon is very effective for oily skin. Mix 1 ripe tomato puree with 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply it on face and leave for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
6. Papaya and Yogurt Mask is great for exfoliating dead skin. Take ½ of the flesh from one papaya and mix with one tablespoon of yogurt. Apply it on face and leave for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
7. The clay mask is very good for oily skin. Pick up any clay, kaolin, or as a land full and add some liquid, like distilled water, RSE water, aloe vera, egg white, egg yolk, honey or witch hazel to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your skin and wash it after a dry and tough.
8. Take equal quantities of milk and honey, beat them and make a smooth paste. Apply it on face and neck gently with a flat brush. Wash it after 10 minutes.
9. Take enough cornmeal which will be required for the face and mix it with water and make a thick tight paste. Apply it on the face in circular motion and leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water.
10. Cucumber is the best ingredient to remove dead cell and stale oil from the skin. This vegetable also keeps the skin moisturized. You can apply cucumber with yogurt or honey. Apply on the face and neck and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cold water and get rid of oil from the skin. Apply this face pack twice a week.
These are some useful homemade facial masks which are very good for the face, and make the skin glow from inside.