How to treat Swine flu Naturally
Swine flu has been creating a terror effects all round the globe caused by influenza A (H1N1) virus. The virus is spread from person-to-person. It is transmitted as easily as the normal seasonal flu and can be passed to other people by exposure to infected droplets expelled by coughing or sneezing that can be inhaled, or that can contaminate hands or surfaces.
Treatment is relative to the severity of the symptoms and the symptoms can vary from person to person. In most cases, treatment is the same as it is for the seasonal flu. Many people do not have immunity to the current strain of Swine Flu.
If you suspect you have the Swine Flu, pay attention to your symptoms. If you have basic cold symptoms, such as runny nose or cough, just treat like you would regularly with bed rest, fluids, and cold medicines. There are many natural remedies that will raise your immunity to the Swine Flu and other viral and bacterial diseases.
1. Strong dietary and vitamin supplements like vitamin C, vitamin D, etc. and are useful in the treatment and prevention of swine flu. The
2. Herbal remedies strengthen the immune system, to fight against the viruses and organisms causing swine flu.
3. If you have good digestion, you will increase your resistance to this and other flu strains. Take a probiotic daily. Live probiotics are available in natural food stores, and probiotics are now more widely available in grocery stores, in yogurt culture and even in chocolate.
4. To improve your resistance to any disease, the most important thing you can do is get enough rest. Your body knows how to heal, and it does this best when sleeping. Get adequate rest on a daily basis. Take naps, relax and let your body do what it does best: restore and rebuild.
5. Drink plenty of water each day to stay hydrated and to allow the body to flush toxins from the blood and the liver. Drink pure water, not soda or juice, for best results.
6. The fresh air cleanses your lungs and the vitamin D from sunshine is great for general health. Even on a rainy day or at night, the fresh air is beneficial.
Exposure to nature and the great outdoors helps healthy emotions.
7. Exercise increases your resistance to disease. It stimulates the cleansing blood flow and increases your natural stress reducing hormones.
8. Ayurvedic medicines are pure natural substances made of herbs and it’s very effective in the prevention of swine flu. Ayurvedic medicines used as a remedy to reduce swine flu symptoms contain herbs like neem (Indian lilac), elderberry, ginger and pepper extracts.
9. Washing hands regularly and cover mouth and nose, while venturing out, it is an important to swine flu prevention.
10. People who have H1N1 flu should get lots of rest and use standard paracetamol-based cold remedies to reduce their temperature and help relieve symptoms.
11. The antiviral medications oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza) may be used to treat some people with H1N1 flu. Tamiflu and Relenza are both medicines of the same type, but Relenza comes as an inhaler (rather than a pill) and is recommended for use in pregnancy.
12. Antibiotics are used to treat H1N1 flu patients who develop complications. They help combat bacterial infections such as pneumonia.
13. Caregivers should be careful when handling the sick person’s laundry. They should be especially diligent with the hand-washing, and they may want to wear surgical face masks that fit tightly.