SAP SD interview Tips to remember
1) How do we transfer stocks under one company code from plant to plant?
A) Plant to plant is handled using MB1B. If stock transfer orders with deliveries are configured, use ME27.
2) I can press actual PGI successfully even without stock, but I know that is the wrong way to do so. The correct scenario should have enough stock then press actual PGI. How can I configure this?
A) You must make sure you do not allow negative inventory in MM.
3) When I create a sales order using VA01, a pop up appears saying, “for this customer there are open quotations”. I would like to disable that pop up. How would I do that?
A) You can change this by checking order header configuration (VOV8), and field quotation messages.
4) Which report will show the serial number assigned in a delivery document?
A) Take a look at function modules with SERIAL_*.
For example, SERIAL_LS_PRINT.
5) Is it possible to use transaction MASS to assign a sales representative as a partner?
A) Yes. Using the MASS transaction, select object KNA1. Then select table name KNVP.
6) Where in the sale order would you enter the serial numbers for material?
A) Serial numbers are entered on the delivery document and not a sale order, as this allows for multiple serial numbers to be entered for a single line. For example, you may have 10 serial numbers for a quantity of 10.
7) We have two Company Codes and new Infostructure S004 for filling. We must fill it with data from first CC only. Is there any problem if the people who create orders, deliveries and billing of second CC work at this time?
A) You can control the updating of infostructure at both header level and tem level using IMG. If you do not want the second company code data to be updated in the info structure, do not include the sales organizations assigned to the second company code in the updating of info structure. For your information, the codes are OVRO and OVRP
8) I need a modification to make the system issue an error message when the user enters two sales orders with the same reference to the customer’s purchase order. What should I do?
A) In the transaction VOV8 (sales document type definition) under general control put an “A” in the check PO number field. In the transaction OVAH (change system messages) change the message category of V4 – 115 to “E” from “W”.
9) I want to issue goods where the Storage location has a negative quantity. The system is not allowing me to make a goods issue. How do I configure this?
A) Follow these steps: 1) OMJ1 – Allow negative stocks – at plant level and at storage location level. 2) MM02 – Plant data/stor.2 – check negative stock in plant.
10) What transaction do we use to view all messages including warning messages in SAP?
A) You can view these in transaction code SE91.
11) I would like to list the partner functions in a delivery. In which table can I find that information?
A) This information is located in table VBPA.
12) There is a configuration setting for SD where you are able to activate the account assignment on both header and item level. The activation will basically open up all the respective cost objects. What setting is this?
A) Use transaction code VKOA.
13) How do you create two customer hierarchies for the same payer?
A) Create an order and delivery, and then perform a PGI for first customer hierarchy. Do the same for the second customer hierarchy.
14) While creating quotation, I am getting the error”Mandatory condition MWST is missing.” Although MWST is present in procedure RVAA01, what are the steps to solve this?
A) Use transaction code VK11 and enter condition type MWST. Next, enter the details in that document.
15) How do you copy item text from sales order, to delivery, to invoice?
A) Use text control function, SD-> basic function-> text control.