Skin Care tips for Rainy Season
Monsoon is season to rejuvenate all the living things on the planet. It is a refreshing season that makes you feel. The feeling of rain on your body is definitely a sensational feeling. But after that you need to care your skin against the high humidity in atmosphere.
The seasonal skin care routine depends upon your skin type, so a dry skin type requires special care during winter months whereas a sensitive skin during summer requires proper looking after. If you are beauty conscious and take a few simple precautions, you can save yourself a lot of trouble over bad skin.
1. The biggest skin problem during the monsoon is fungal infections. Never keep your skin wet for a long time and as you get out of the take a bath in lukewarm water. One way to take care of this is to use an anti-fungal soap and the application of anti-fungal powder after bath.
2. Once you are seated at your desk, take your shoes and socks off to allow air circulation around your feet. Wear sandals or floaters as far as possible.
3. Wash your feet with soap and hot water after wading through stagnant water and then dry them completely.
4. Dull, oily-looking skin is another common problem during the rainy season. Monsoons also affect oily skin by causing over-hydrating effect over it. You can use a moisturizer for oily skin which contains rose water, strawberry extract and orange juice
5. Avoid heavy moisturizing creams or oily foundations and cream-based colour makeup. Use a light mousse or a matte compact or simply a few drops of calamine lotion as a makeup base.
6. A face wash containing fruit extracts such as strawberry, Orange Face Wash helps to freshen the skin. Use it daily to keep extra moisture & oil out of the skin.
7. Use water based cosmetic products.
8. Prefer cotton clothing in rainy season to keep the skin cool and fresh.
9. Don’t avoid the sunscreen lotion during rainy season. As long as there is daylight, our skin needs protection from UVA and UVB rays.
10. During rainy season, toning of skin is necessary during night. Use any anti-bacterial toner for any possible infection.
11. Person should take care of every single thing during rainy season. Even in wearing cloths during rainy season, do not wear thick clothes. Thick clothes take much time to dry up and avoid wearing wet clothes for many hours on the body.
12. Maintenance of food diet is essential to keep ourselves healthy. During rainy season people should avoiding eating outside (foods roadside shops) and drinking packet waters.
13. Avoid more amount of salt, spice and oil in the food item will help in reducing the growth of any bacterial infection in the person.