Tips for SEO Link Building
Link building is a critical part of online marketing. To acheive a much better and higher standing in the search engines, backlinks of good quality are extremely vital, for better ranking in search engines and in popularity which generates revenue as well as earnings.
SEO link building have higher value provide greater optimization benefits compared to low quality links. There are several factors that can determine the quality of website links such as the reputation and trustworthiness of the domain giving the website links.
There are several links online. And the obvious goal for a website owners is to get as many high quality links to their website as possible The two biggest factors in any website ranking high in search engine results are high quality content and the links from other sites pointing towards that page.
Effective SEO Link Building tips:
1. Build Links on Sites Relevant to Yours. Links on relevant sites are more powerful and should be the primary focus of your link building/buying efforts. While links on irrelevant sites will still help, they will not help as much.
2. Obtaining links on sites that are popular is very important that tells the search engines that you worthy of ranking well for your keywords. Check the websites traffic using alexa.com. Any website in the field is probably worth having a link from, but it’s still nice to know how much traffic the site gets. If you have the Google toolbar installed in your browser, you can check a site’s pagerank as well. Pagerank is a number from 0 to 10 that measures how much authority Google views a site as having.
3. Use Primary keywords in the Anchor Text for effective SEO link building. The anchor text, also known as link text, is the text used in the link pointing to your site. This text should be one of your primary keywords for the page that you are linking to. but should not overuse any one keyword. It looks unnatural if all of your links have the same anchor text.
4. As a website owner you should be active in the online community of whatever industry you’re in, and you should have a signature block with a link to your site. A lot of forums are set up so that the links don’t count as votes of confidence for your site but they can still bring people to your site.
5. It is very important that you track the results of your SEO link buying efforts. By tracking your keyword rankings you can see exactly how your links are helping. Most webmasters only track the traffic coming to their site and spend significant resources on SEO link building which make them to give up because they are not seeing significant traffic increases after a few months. If those same webmasters were tracking their keywords they would probably find that they have made significant progress toward reaching the top 10.
6. The total number of outbound links on a page is an important factor to consider when purchasing a link. A site that has too many outbound links is not going to pass much link popularity. They are also at risk of being penalized in the search engines if the outbound links are thought to be “paid links” or are all pointing to “un-relevant” sites.
7. Age of the website for SEO link building plays a crucial role. Older sites are trusted more in the search engines and have more power for ranking other sites. Google places a lot of weight on links from older sites.
8. Placement of link on the web page where the link is located on a page is very important. The search engines have developed block level analysis techniques that basically allow them to break down a webpage into blocks. Certain blocks, or sections of the site carry more weight since they are more likely to be seen by visitors. Links that are hidden at the very bottom of a site carry less value then links embedded in text at the top of the site while Links placed at the top of a site will get more clicks.
9. Websites that links to your competitors are likely to be interested in linking to your site as well. This is a good way to start your SEO link building. There are many SEO link building tools that can help you check your competitors’ SEO links.
10. It’s possible to purchase temporary website links. The reason why Google is cracking down on link renting is that these SEO links are there on your site one day, and then suddenly disappear once you stop renting them.