Tips to make men face look Younger
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Many men do not get their recommended daily servings of these vital fruit groups, which have antioxidants to make the skin look young. Eating fish and foods high in omega-3 fatty acids help keep the skin looking healthy.
2. Plastic surgery techniques do not stop the aging process; muscles in the face continue to make their downward slide dragging the skin unnaturally, creating the need for more and more surgical procedures
3. Create a daily routine. Certain products need to be used on different parts of your face at different intervals. Each day it is important to use a facial cleanser, moisturizer and eye cream. The facial cleanser removes the sweat and oil from your face that can clog your pores and cause breakouts; the moisturizer keeps your skin from drying out; and the eye cream protects your eyes from the wrinkles that cause your face to look aged.
4. With exercise, the face muscles become stronger, the skin looks revitalized and lifted. Most importantly, facial exercises can be performed inexpensively at home.
5. Use a daily moisturizer as well as a cream with retinol, vitamin C and vitamin E. Dry skin leads to wrinkles and lines, but these products help keep the skin moisturized. Also wear sunscreen on a regular basis, as your skin is damaged by the sun every time it is exposed.
6. Stop your destructive habits, especially smoking cigarettes. Smoking is damaging to your skin, teeth and body, and quitting is an easy way to help stop aging quicker.
7. Find a hair color that looks good on you. Having a full head of gray hair at a young age will make you look much older than you are just as getting rid of gray hair will take years off of your look. You will want to stay within a few shades of your natural color, as subtle changes most often look the best on men.
8. Wash your face at least twice a day, gently with a soft wash cloth. Use an exfoliate once a week to remove dead skin, moisturize to replace the moisture removed from the treatment.
9. Create a once a week routine. Try a hydrating mask once a week to tighten your skin. There are a host of masks on the market that are specifically developed for a man’s skin.
10. Learn to have a positive, rather than negative attitude. The way you think, reflects on the way you look. Frowning causes wrinkles faster than smiling and makes you look less attractive.
11. If you want to look younger, you have to dress young, but not too young. Wearing formal clothes makes you look older, so look for the trends in the lower age group and select something to wear from their ranges. This gives you a good feeling inside which means you feel better about yourself.
12. Try to listen to at least a couple of new songs every week. This will help you stay current. A young attitude is very important to looking young. Listen to how younger people speak. Pick up some new language. If you can speak and understand younger people, you will appear younger.
13. Avoid stress wherever possible. Taking a relaxing bath is another way of reducing the effects of stress. Sleep and rest is the body’s way of recharging the system. It has beneficial effects by reducing reaction times to everyday events and increases your resistance to disease. Or try aromatherapy.
14. The best tip to looking younger immediately is to smile, feel confident and have a great time. Do something that reminds you of everything you enjoyed when you were younger that you are still virile enough to enjoy now. When you feel great, you look younger.