Tips to make Skin Whitener
Skin darkening means skin damage; if your skin is getting darker you need to take a good care of your skin to prevent further damages. Skin protection exists in various levels in every one’s lives. Everybody in the world is fond of white skin and is ready to do anything to get the skin whiter. Even fairer skin people put their best efforts to keep their skin tone whiter.
There are plenty of treatments, creams and lotions available for skin whitening, which are meant not only for those who have darker complexion but also even for those who gets darker complexion because of sun tan, age or pollution. You should always be very careful about your skin since there are many environmental factors that can damage its texture. Having a good skin can give so much difference in the way you look. The ways on how to make your skin whiter are not so hard to do:
1. Skin whitening creams have agents as bleach, aloe Vera, extracts from lemon and all those things which can clear the complexion and can make it whiter. They reduce the production of melanin in the body, which is the cause of skin darkening.
2. Bleaching helps the skin to remove scars, reduce sun tan and pigmentation and clears the skin to make it look lighter in shade. But it should be done carefully as if the ingredients have not mixed in proper proportion or you put it more than the applicable time, it might burn your skin.
3. Even while choosing a whitening cream or lotion, ones should keep the skin type in mind and should buy them according to the skin type. As some of them might not suit the oily skin or some might no help dry skin.
4. Eat foods high in Vitamin C, such as fresh date, tomato, orange and green vegetables, etc which is known to reduce the production of melanin. Vitamin C is one of the earliest additive agents used in skin whitening products.
5. Vitamin E is also an important component to make our skin white. Food containing rich vitamin E includes cabbage, cauliflower, sesame and sunflower seed, etc. Vitamin E can do quite well in immobilizing water on the skin surface so as to improve the resilience and flexibility of our skin.
6. Protect your skin from sun exposure. Always use a good sun block cream or lotion that would help you prevent you from the damages caused by the sun’s rays. Use an umbrella and sunglasses as well.
Natural tips for Skin Whitening:
1. Mix flour with enough milk to make a paste. Apply the mixture onto your face. Allow it to set for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. This mixture also moisturizes your face.
2. Dry orange peels in sun. When they are fully dried, grind them in a mixture and make powder. Add raw milk to it, make a paste and apply it on your skin everyday. Rinse it off with lukewarm water when dries. It’s tested pack for skin whitening.
3. Mix an egg white with 3 tbsp. of lemon juice and 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Apply the mixture to the skin. Allow it to set for 10 minutes. Rinse off with milk (room temperature). Repeat this process until you achieve the desired effect.
4. Take sandalwood powder, add lemon juice, tomato juice, cucumber juice to it, make a paste and apply on the skin till it dries to get a brighter, lighter and even skin tone.
5. Soak almonds in water overnight. Peel them off in the morning. Make a paste and add honey to it. Apply it on face and scrub it off when dries to make skin whiter and glowing.
6. Potatoes have bleaching agents in them their juice is quite helpful in giving an even skin tone. Reduce pigmentation and blemishes. It can be applied on the skin everyday to get it whiter.
7. Gram flour has whitening agents to it. Take 2 spoonfuls of gram flour; add a pinch of turmeric to it, few drops of lemon juice and few drops of milk cream. Make it a paste and apply on the skin. When it dries scrub it off. It can be applied all over the body everyday.