Tips to reduce wrinkles on face
Wrinkles are a sign of the natural aging process. They are thin creases or lines that form in the skin, primarily on the face and neck. Wrinkles result from a gradual decrease in the skin’s collagen levels as you age, which causes it to lose its elasticity. Men and women today have two choices if they want to get rid of wrinkles: the first is to visit a cosmetic surgeon and get a face-lift, and the second is to incorporate wrinkle removal techniques without going under the knife.
Getting rid of wrinkles, naturally, and preventing them from developing in the first place, uses a combination of actions or techniques.
Muscle exercises for wrinkle free on face:
1. Skin needs a good supply of oxygen to stay looking healthy, with good circulation and muscle tone. Move your eyes when you sit at a computer. These exercises increase circulation and oxygen – clearing away toxins, smoothing lines and giving a healthier skin tone.”
2. Massage is very good for the skin, but it won’t improve muscle tone. “Using different muscles and parts of your face also encourages you to use different muscles when you perform ‘standard’ facial expressions such as smiling or frowning. The frown lines you already will appear reduced because you’re spreading the effort across more facial muscles.”
3. The Centre Triangle Lift stretches, mobilises and strengthens the important cheek muscles, lifting your cheeks, Place your fingertips on your cheekbones, a couple of centimetres in from your temples and tilt your chin towards your chest. Use your fingers to lift the muscles up and over the cheekbones, and breathe out.” Create a stretch by opening your mouth slowly, continue opening and closing your mouth – repeat between five and 10 times. “You may be surprised at how tight these muscles are and may even feel the stretch in your neck
4. Loose skin on the neck indicates that you are not holding your head and jaw in a relaxed position Lift your chin and place both your hands at the top of your throat. Now lift your jaw without flinging your head back. Push your jaw forward to feel the stretch. “To see how tight your neck muscles are, try swallowing in this position. This tightness hinders support of the upper part of the neck, allowing skin to sag.”
5. To improve the skin around your eyes, put your fingertips under your eyebrows and gently lift your eyelids Now press your upper lids down, holding your fingertips in place, and count to five. Then relax.” Repeat this twice.
“Now put your fingertips to the outer corners of your eyes, moving your fingers upwards as you move your eyelids down – repeat three times.”
6. Exercise different forehead muscles to increase blood flow to the area. “Press both your index fingers on your forehead above your eyes.”Then push up against them with your eyebrows. Resist with your fingertips. Repeat this 8-10 times, rest, then repeat five times.”
7. Facial ageing involves more than just lax muscle tone. Facial muscles are like fine elastic sheets that are stretched in layers over the facial bones. Exercising these muscles can’t repair or restore the ligaments that hold the muscles in place and weaken with age. If you repeatedly manipulate your skin, it is likely to cause more elasticity.
Tags: best facial creams for wrinkles, face wrinkle treatment, how to reduce face wrinkles, how to reduce facial wrinkles, how to reduce forehead wrinkles, how to reduce wrinkles, how to reduce wrinkles on face, reduce face wrinkles, reduce wrinkles on face, reducing wrinkles, wrinkles on face