Top Tips For Healthy Hair During Winter
1.Wash your hair not more than twice a week with lukewarm water to avoid frowziness.
2. Use good quality shampoo and conditioner for a healthy and shining hair.
3. Apply conditioner every time when you wash your hair.
4. Don’t go out with wet hair, as cold weather can freeze the hair and cause it to break.
5. Avoid hairdryer for drying your hair, it is good to let your hair dry naturally.
6. Keep your hair tied up, particularly when you go out.
7. Use natural boar bristle hairbrush with wooden handle for circulation and to get new life to dull and dry hair.
8. Moisturize your hair once a week with a hot oil treatment for a healthy scalp and nourished hair.
9. Trim your hair regularly in order to get rid of split ends and to promote hair growth.
10. Cover your hair to protect it from the cold. Wear a scarf or a hat to lock in the moisture.