What is SAP Security
SAP Security is how system controls user access via roles/profiles. From computer viruses to denial-of-service attacks to theft of customer information, security threats have never been greater. And the value of your information assets is only increasing. That’s why SAP is dedicated to developing the most secure enterprise software, and to helping ensure the security of your enterprise operations.
SAP security combines the technology, solutions, and services to address the three pillars of information security. SAP Security Administration is the technical function that supports security administration of an SAP installation. Common tasks include management of roles, authorizations, user accounts, user groups, activity groups, generation of profiles, and security auditing.
1. SAP security offers services that can help you raise awareness of security issues among employees and establish easy-to-follow security guidelines and policies to people.
2. SAP security provides consulting and support services that focus on risk assessment and management, helping to understand security as a business issue and ensuring that all work routines and processes are secure.
3. All SAP security solutions are designed to meet the highest security standards. Automation of initial Loads and Central User Administration.
4. Configuring and Using Basis Security Audit Tools Configuration of the Audit Log Reading the Audit Log.
Controlling Transaction Codes, Tables, Programs Auditing the protection of transaction code execution.
Auditing the protection of direct table access, protection of direct program execution, protection of developer access.
5. Change Management and Security SAP recommended system landscape Approval processes for change management and auditing system change options and client change options.
6. Securing System Administration Services in Production Auditing security for background processing.
For SAP Online training please log on to http://www.revanthtechnologies.com